Limbonic Art was formed, and existed for a short period of time with a four-member
line-up. Daemon, who is the inventor of Limbonic Art, and the only original member, met
with Morfeus when the old line-up went separate ways, and a new project was born.
Daemon and Morfeus became the Limbonic Art we know today:
* Daemon: Lead vocal, guitars, and nocturnal poetry
*Morfeus: Electronics, lead guitars, and additional vocals
The band recorded and released a rehearsal tape containing four tracks of
symphonic Black Metal.
A new rehearsal tape was developed, this time five tracks in the same musical vein.
Nocturnal Art Prod. became interested, and offered a deal after a hearing of the two
rehearsal tapes. A contract was made in the spring Anno 1996, and an official promo tape
was released by N.A.P. shortly after. In the autumn the band recorded and released their
now well-known debut album "Moon in the Scorpio", which led to great recognition in the
extreme metal scene worldwide. Limbonic Art are now seen as one of the best new bands
to come out of the Norwegian extreme metal scene in a long time. The band has been
given great reviews and great media attention in general in major metal/ gothic press
* Quite a few shows in Norway.
* Middle act on Emperor's mini tour summer 1997 around Europe.
* A few successful headlining shows in Poland winter 1998,
as well as in Denmark autumn same year.
* Spring 1999 Limbonic Art will join the No Mercy Festivals III around Europe together with
Morbid Angel, Emperor, Absu, The Crown and Peccatum.
* The Mystic Festival October 1999 with Emperor, Amorphis, Peccatum and others.
* Headlining gig in Oslo with Red Harvest.
* Ad Noctum tour 2000 January 2000 together with Mystic Circle, Rebaelliun and Iconoclasm